With all the hustle and bustle of the Holiday season, I am usually the last one to send out my Christmas Cards. I am usually so busy working on others designs that mine end up getting pushed until the very LAST minute and usually end up being thrown together. Well, for some crazy reason, this year I got them done early (at least for me) and the design is my absolute ALL. TIME. FAVORITE!
I hope that this season, you are able to take the time to enjoy every single thing – from the baking to the decorating to the twinkle lights to the smiles of delight to the gazes of wonder to the JOY that only this very special season can bring.
And then take that feeling and pass it on to help someone who may really not be feeling it this year. It’s the easiest way to help someone in need. That is the true Reason for the Season!
Merry EVERYTHING, my friends!
We are so excited to announce the launch of Kellie Signature P H O T O G R A P H Y! So much of what we LOVE our celebrations and parties is being able to remember them long after the guests leave, the decorations are gone and the kids are – well – grown. Nothing is better than having that perfect photograph to bring back all of those wonderful feelings and catapult you back to the exact moment.
We are thrilled to offer that to families in and around the Columbus, OH area. We believe in a few core things:
That everyone should be able to be in a photo shoot at some point in their lives – IT IS SO MUCH FUN!
That is why we charge one flat fee and then you get all of your greatest moments on a disk to do whatever you want with. PERIOD. It’s that simple – and hopefully that FUN!
We are also always looking for great locations to add to our collection. So, please contact us if you have any fun, beautiful, unique and interesting ideas. We would love to hear from you!
It is officially FALL and that means that Halloween is just around the corner … YEAH! I LOVE this time of year and I LOVE decorating for Halloween. We are bringing back our favorite party from last year as inspiration for you. And don’t worry – you have PLENTY of time to make this year the best one yet!
Daisies & Dreams can be defined in 4, 3, 2, 1 …
- It was born out of my 4 passions:
- It was inspired by 3 phenomenal families:
- It is motivated daily by 2 of the most amazing people I will ever know:
- Alex Taylor
- Zoe Taylor
- It has 1 goal:
- To allow families who are going through one of the hardest times of their lives a chance to celebrate, something, for just a minute.
- The extent of your involvement and donations is always up to you.
- We will contact you when we have a party scheduled and let you know all the details of the party. Then you can decide the level at which you would like to participate or not. No pressure – I promise!
- You will be featured on our website, blog, facebook and twitter.
- To be added to our Vendor List (which means we can contact you when we have a party scheduled and you can decide at what level you would like to participate) please email me at Kellie@KellieSignatureDesigns.com.
- If you want more information, please visit our website at www.KellieSignatureDesigns.com and click the “Daisies & Dreams FAQs” link at the top.
All for Sweet Madeline and her family.